https://cardcreator.personalisedplayingcards.com/prices PoD based in UK & offer printing deck & free shipping for UK!:) worth checking out for UK orders
https://thefoilprintingco.com/uk/metallic-foil-playing-card-printing only one in Europe offer foil options for single deck & slim aka bring card size cost is best for +100 decks will test it out for my next deck & provide detail review!:) also big selection of other promo prints such as booklets!:)
- https://www.fabryka-kart.eu/en/ Happy to add this great Poland printer factory with long tradition certificates & awards in card industry they also offer all fancy add ons including: UV Gloss, Metallic Hot & Cold Stamping & Glitter & Gilded edges!:D & sturdy 2 piece slider & clam shell & wooden box options!:D & plenty of cardboard elements such as puzzle & other plastic & wood elements!;D minimum quote is 500 decks read my review here p.s it seems they printed larger gilded Shadowscapes Tarot as well!:D will add more info upon confirmation!;D Downside: only accept Bank Transfer payment option, hopefully will manage to talk them into paypal!;)
- http://www.cartamundi.com/de / Good quality & price but only if you only print cards there and the box and/or booklet print elsewhere. 1000 decks around 3,70 Euro per deck
- http://www.piatnik.com/ Perfect austrian quality, but also the most expensive one. 1000 decks plus box 6,13 Euro (additional costs not included), only decks without box 5,57 Euro.
- https://www.groels.nl/ Netherland
- https://omegadruk.pl/kontakt.html Poland
books simple interface good quotes: https://ridero.eu/en
good quote for color books: https://bookprinting.eu/?Sheet=Stitched%20brochures
best luxury book options: https://www.graspo.com/en/hardcover/
Books & Everything; https://www.pixartprinting.com/try-us-for-free/
& if you are looking for easy alternative for Adobe illustrator to prepare your printer files check:
https://www.canva.com/ platform for designing custom decks, you can switch on bleed if you go to: File > Show print bleed. Then, when downloading the file, Select "PDF Print" file type (switch on crop marks and bleed) - this will give you a print ready file and avoid any artwork fix charges that may be incurred with respective print houses.